Right in front of my door, Aloe is growing in abundance! So from time to time i ask her to share one of her leaves, to make myself this smoothie. This is how to do it:
Recipe for a simple smoothie: Orange and Aloe
– You will need one orange, and a piece of an aloe leaf. Start with a small portion of aloe, to try. You can adjust the amounts and take more later, after you made friends with the slightly bitter taste. 😉
– Peel the orange, but only peel of the thin orange part of the skin. Keep the thicker white inner skin. This will not only provide you with even more minerals but also make the smoothie thicker and fluffy.
– Cut of the sides of the aloe leaf and peel of the strong green skin.
– Gib deinen Drink in ein Glas und genieße ihn löffelweise.
– Serve in a glas and enjoy with a spoon.