Though O*reos in some countries may be vegan, they are everything else but healthy. Missing treats like this? Try to make your own! I already shared a recipe at Facebook and Instagram for raw vegan ketogenic O*reos (aka RawReos) some weeks ago – find it here. Those are based on almonds, and as some people asked for a almond- and nutfree version, i now created these:
Try them both, and let me know which ones you prefere!
- 20g chia seeds (i use these)
- 15g hemp seeds (bought mine here)
- 1 tsp psyllium seeds (husks)
- fresh blackberries (amount depends upon how juicy they are)
- 2 tsp hemp butter (ich use this one)
- 3 tsp water
- stevia (leaves, dried and ground) (can be bought here)
- 1/2 tsp psyllium seeds / husks
Grind chia and hemp seeds with your blender. Add blackberries by and by until the mixture forms a dough. Roll out the dough and cut circles.
For the filling, stir all remaining ingredients with a spoon and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes. The mixture will have thickened then, so you can form small soft balls from it. Place one ball between two of the cookie circles.
Find many more simple, raw vegan ketogenic recipes in my ebook eBook „Keto. Raw. Vegan.“ – Click here for more information.!